Locations and Hours
We are located in the annex across the atrium from the library.
Questions or comments? Contact Mandy Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I schedule an appointment?
You have several options:
1) use our online scheduler,
2) stop by during our walk-in hours, and we'll do our best to assist you, or
3) email us at email@example.com for assistance or additional availability.
E-mailing or stopping by are the best options if you can't make any of the posted hours.
Are you wondering what to bring to your tutorial?
For your tutorial, all you really need is an idea of what you would like to work on in your session. What's the assignment? On which aspect of it (organization, cohesion, coherence, content, etc.) are you stuck?
You don't necessarily need to, but it may also help to bring:
- a copy of the assignment or prompt (electronic or hard copy)
- whatever writing you have done so far (electronic or hard copy)
- a pencil or pen
- a highlighter
- any previous drafts, especially if they contain comments from your professor
- the electronic version of your presentation (see below about filming) if you'd like to review it with a tutor
If you are planning to use LI 115 to film a presentation, you may want to bring:
- your laptop (if you need to project a PowerPoint, document, etc.)
- a flash drive (if you'd like to save the recording of your presentation--you can also e-mail it to yourself)
- any note cards, visual aids, or other materials you'll need for your presentation