- Take advantage of the new Tuition Remission Program for Full-time Staff of SMCM to attend Maryland Community Colleges! See here for more details.
- Send your news/updates for the Staff Newsletter using the form on the Newsletters page or this link.
- Check out the staff blog for book and/or movie recommendations.
- New to SMCM or want some helpful information about SMCM & local resources? Check out the Staff Senate's Welcome to St. Mary's Guide!
- Take care to mind your wellness!
Monthly Staff Recognition Award
Danielle Doubt (January)
Kelvin Clark (February)
Kriante Plater (March)
New Family Meal Rates in the Great Room!
- The employee discount meal rate of $7.50 for lunch and dinner will now apply to Employees and to their families.
- The employee discount rate of $3.75 for breakfast will now apply to Employees and to their families.
- The children's rate for meals remain in effect - Children Under 12, rates are, $2.50 for breakfast, $3.75 for lunch or dinner Children 0 - 2, meal is free.
The St. Mary's Way
St. Mary's College of Maryland lies in a setting of natural beauty and historic meaning which enhances our ability to reflect on our lives in an increasingly complex, technological, and interdependent world. As a member of St. Mary's College of Maryland, I accept the St. Mary's Way and agree to join in working with others to develop this College as a community:
Where people respect the natural environment and the tradition of tolerance which is the heritage of this place
Where people cultivate a life-long quest for disciplined learning and creativity
Where people take individual responsibility for their work and actions
Where people foster relationships based upon mutual respect, honesty, integrity, and trust
Where people are engaged in an ongoing dialogue that values differences and the unique contributions of others' talents, backgrounds, customs, and world views
Where people are committed to examining and shaping the functional, ethical values of our changing world
Where people contribute to a spirit of caring and an ethic of service.
By choosing to join this community, I accept the responsibility of helping to build on its past heritage, of living its ideals, and contributing to its future.
Welcome to St. Mary's!