New Family Meal Rates in the Great Room!
- The employee discount meal rate of $6.50 for breakfast, lunch and dinner will now apply to Employees and to their families.
- The children's rate for meals remain in effect. For children 3 - 12, rates are: $2.50 for breakfast, $3.75 for lunch, $5.50 for dinner. Children 0 - 2 eat for free.
Use the links to the left to explore the six standing committees of the Staff Senate. If you are SMCM staff and interested in serving on a committee, participating in committee planning, events, or ideas, we would love to have you join us! Just contact the respective current committee chair(s).
An ad-hoc Finance/Budget/Government Relations committee also exists. Its encompasses staff representation on:
- Campus Budget Committee [Tommy Cable, Mary Grube]
- Board of Trustee Committees
- Academic Affairs [Angie Draheim]
- Admissions and Financial Aid [Katie Newkirk]
- Building and Grounds [Mary Grube]
- Community Relations [needs staff representation]
- Development [needs staff representation]
- Finance, Investment, and Audit [needs staff representation]
- Government Relations [needs staff representation]
- Student Affairs [Clint Neill]
- Strategic Planning Committee [Tommy Cable]