This book examines the entrepreneurial class in the post-communist Poland from a broad historical perspective, documenting the persistent endurance and the development of this class during radical social change from a controlled economy to a market economy.
Nia Brade was appointed to serve on the Maryland Youth Advisory Council.
An ideal introduction to the study of population, this highly accessible textbook outlines the fundamental concepts and measurement techniques of demography.
Internships provides student's with the opportunity to discover different career or academic paths. Internship information is presented below. Students may also visit the career center or research their own internship opportunity.
- U.S. Department of Interior
- Arts & Community at AnnMarie Gardens and Museam
- National Center for Institutions and Alternatives
- Three Oaks Homeless Shelter
- The Washington Center
- Schools of Public Health- Biostatistics