This book examines the entrepreneurial class in the post-communist Poland from a broad historical perspective, documenting the persistent endurance and the development of this class during radical social change from a controlled economy to a market economy.
Nia Brade was appointed to serve on the Maryland Youth Advisory Council.
An ideal introduction to the study of population, this highly accessible textbook outlines the fundamental concepts and measurement techniques of demography.
Professor of Sociology
G. Thomas and Martha Meyers Yeager Chair in the Liberal Arts
Office: Kent Hall, Room 205
Phone: (240) 895-4396
Curriculum Vitae (pdf)
- CORE 101 Sports and Culture
- SOCI 101 Introduction to Sociology
- SOCI 230 Sociology of Gender
- SOCI 347 Sociology of Race and Gender
- SOCI 352 Topics in Sociology: Social Policy and Prisons
- SOCI 355 Demography
- SOCI 385 Research Methods
- SOCI 490 Senior Seminar