Office of the Registrar
Phone: (240) 895-4336
18952 East Fisher Road
St. Mary's City, MD 20686
If you need a letter to certify your enrollment at St. Mary's College, please provide a written request to include the following information:
- SMCM ID Number
- Contact information (phone, email) in case we have questions
- Semester for which you would like verification. We can only confirm enrollment for a past semester or current semester. We cannot verify enrollment if the semester has not yet started.
- Projected graduation date
- Indicate the address where you want this sent or state if you will pick it up from the Office of the Registrar. These forms will not be faxed.
- your signature
- If you need other specific information, please include it in your request.
You can submit the written request:
- in person to the Student Service desk in Glendening Hall
- by mail, Office of the Registrar 19852 E. Fisher Rd, St. Mary's City, MD 20686
- by fax (240) 895-4449
- attach a scanned copy to email@example.com
To Whom It May Concern:
This letter is to certify that John Smith (SS# 000-00-0000) is a full-time student at St. Mary's College of Maryland for the Fall 2007 semester (08/28/07-12/19/07) and anticipates graduating in May 2010. Twelve credits constitute a full-time status.
Signed by the Registrar