Peer Health Educators
The Peer Health Educators are a group of students at St. Mary's College of Maryland dedicated to promoting healthy behaviors to their peers by sponsoring fun events and activities on campus on a diverse range of important issues, including sexual health, alcohol and drug use, smoking, mental health, and nutrition.
- Involvement in planning and running at least one campus event per semester
- Monthly meeting attendance for debriefing and planning of upcoming events
- Attendence at training session at the beginning of each semester
- Maintain a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Contribute to event planning and be a reliable team member
- Maintain an acceptable degree of conduct, on and off duty
Interested in Joining?
The Peer Health Educators recruit and train members on a semester basis. Contact Meghan Root at firstname.lastname@example.org or in the Counseling and Health Center in Chance Hall for details.
- Comprehensive self-care guide from Health Services
- Contact the Peer Health Educators at email@example.com
- Connect with the Peer Health Educators on Facebook