A Rising TIDE: Action and Reflection on Teaching in Diverse Environments
Save The Date
May 17, 2013
Goodpaster Rm. 230, 237, & 239
Master's Research Presentations
May 28, 2013
June 1, 2013
Athletics and Recreation Center (ARC)
MAT Start Date for 2013-2014
June 23, 2013
Daugherty Palmer Commons (DPC)
Educational Studies In Action
Interns abroad, publications, presentations, innovations, collaborations...
Educational Studies in Action!
Follow Dr. Katy Arnett during her Fulbright experience in Canada.
Lin Y. Muilenburg, Ph.D.
Departments: Educational Studies
Office: Goodpaster Hall 233
- HMST490 Senior Seminar in Human Studies
- HMST392 Writing for Senior Seminar in Human Studies
- EDUC500 Practicum in Teaching At-risk Students
- EDUC 600 & 700 Seminar and Internship in the Public Schools, Parts 1 & 2
- EDUC620 & 720 Technology in the Classroom, Parts 1 & 2
- EDUC711 Teacher as Researcher, Part IV
- EDSC 762: Teaching Math in Middle and Secondary Schools, Part 2
- EDSC 763: Teaching Science in Middle and Secondary Schools, Part 2