Master of Arts in Teaching
Application Deadline October 1st
For more information, contact the Department of Educational Studies MAT at 240-895-2018 or MAT@smcm.edu
Educational Studies News & Events
Department Head & Associate Professor Katy Arnett's co-edited volume, Minority Populations in Canadian Second Language Education has been published by Multilingual Matters. In addition to editing duties, she wrote a chapter for the book, examining the practice of exempting students with learning disabilities from French study in Canada.
- June 7, 2014
- 11:00 am
- Athletics and Recreation Center (ARC)
Educational Studies In Action
Interns abroad, publications, presentations, innovations, collaborations...
Educational Studies Blog
Leslie Moore, M.A.T.
Director of Student Teaching, Professional Development Schools Coordinator
Departments: Educational Studies
Office: Goodpaster Hall 231
- EDUC 500. PRACTICUM IN TEACHING AT-RISK STUDENTS
- EDUC 540. AN INTRODUCTION TO CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT
- EDUC 600. SEMINAR AND INTERNSHIP IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS, PART I
- EDEL 670. TEACHING CONTENT GRADES PREK-8
- EDUC 700. SEMINAR AND INTERNSHIP IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS, PART II
- EDEL 770. TEACHING CONTENT GRADES PREK-8 PART II