Seahawk Sprint Race Course
*Note: Course subject to change due to highly variable winds on the St. Mary's River
Seahawk Sprints Race Rules
1. Boats should launch thirty (30) minutes prior to scheduled race time and proceed to the start, staying clear of the course.
2. River patterns must be followed. Rowing against river patterns will result in penalty or disqualification from the regatta at the discretion of the officials.
3. Rowers and coxswains should adhere to the guidance of all officials and coaches on the water. Boats should start the race at the direction of race officials.
4. All trailers should be parked at the Historic St. Mary’s City parking lot after unloading shells in the designated rigging areas near the boathouse (You will be directed). Absolutely NO parking on Route 5.
5. Boats should launch and land only from designated areas in front of the Rowing Center.
6. Course may be shortened or altered based on water conditions at discretion of race officials.