The Seahawk Opportunity Network is the Career Center's internal job and internship database, designed to enable students and alumni to easily connect with local, regional, and national employers.
- Search and apply for part- and full-time opportunities, including those posted specifically to SMCM
- Manage multiple résumés, cover letters, and other employment-related documents
- Register to find employers who are looking to hire SMCM students and graduates!
- Review our student guide if you have any questions about creating an account.
- Post and manage an unlimited number of jobs at no cost to you
- Set parameters for your job openings
- Solicit applications directly through the site
- Receive email notification when a student or alum applies and when a posting is about to expire
- Review our employer guide and register today to connect with the outstanding students and graduates of Maryland's Public Honors College!
Questions? Contact the Career Center at 240-895-4203 or email@example.com!