On Campus Recruiting
If you are interested in recruiting on campus please e-mail us at email@example.com or call 240-895-4203 to discuss the recruiting process and opportunties to meet our students.
Posting a Job or Internship
If you are interested in posting full or part time job opportunities for our students and alumni, you can do so by creating an account in the Seahawk Opportunity Network. This is our electronic job and internship database. Once your employer profile is approved you will be able to post and manage open listings.
Posting Internship Opportunities
We welcome both paid and unpaid opportunities but reserve the right to determine suitability for academic credit. It is also important for sites to be aware the legal criteria for internship programs under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are interested in hosting an intern and need assistance developing a position description, please follow the guidelines on our page. You may also contact us if you have further questions, please contact the Career Center at 240-895-4203 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Supervising an Intern
If you are serving as an internship Site Supervisor, you will need to do the following:
- Work with the student to develop work responsibilities and opportunities for learning which will become part of the students learning agreement.
- Be sure you read and understand the learning agreement.
- Meet with student regularly to discuss performance and progress.
- Complete a formal evaluation of the student and discuss it with them during the internship.
- Check out our Credit Internship Program and our Guide for Site Supervisors for more information.
If you have any other questions please contact the Career Center at 240-895-4203 or email@example.com.