St. Mary's College of Maryland

Changing advisors

To initiate a change of advisor, the new advisor must contact our office at with the student's full name and ID number.

Requests made directly by students cannot be honored—please make sure your new advisor has your ID number, and ask him or her to e-mail our office with the information.